Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders

The licensing laws in England and Wales have changed!

The Licensing Act (2003) gave licensees more flexibility.

But requires them to have a recognised qualification.

Anyone applying for a new Personal License to sell alcohol by retail needs to hold an accredited qualification – this one-day course is approved to meet the qualification requirement.

Who should attend this course?

Anyone needing a license to sell alcohol (shop, supermarket, off license, pub, bar, mobile bar, internet sales etc)

Course details:

1 day course – (available in house in 1/2 day slots if that works for you)

This course provides an understanding of the legal framework and the responsibilities of the license holder, including:

  • Licensing authorities
  • Personal and premises licenses
  • Operating schedules
  • Permitted temporary activities
  • Police powers and rights of entry
  • Legal and social responsibilities of the licensee
  • Illegal drugs, alcohol and disorderly conduct
  • Protection of children
  • Assessed by multiple choice exam.

Tutor details:

We are very pleased to be working with Rachel Jones from A470 Training on all our food and drink sector courses.

Want to know more? Give us a call it costs nothing to enquire.

Photo by Stéphan Valentin on Unsplash