We require a number of additional HGV Class 1 drivers to drive a modern fleet of articulated poultry collection vehicles and fridge vehicles working out of two locations being Wrexham and Whitchurch.
- Long term contracts, ongoing work.
- Must be willing to work in rota with varying start times from circa midnight through to 07.00am in the morning.
- Live welfare qualification will be provided.
- No direct interaction with the poultry at all.
- Only honest, reliable and trustworthy drivers need apply.
No previously banned drivers.
No more than 6 points on licence.
Must be able to provide a recent reference.
Immediate starts available following successful interview at our offices here in Colwyn Bay.
01492 588 888.
Open day event at the Holt Lodge Hotel Wrexham on Saturday 8th June 10.00am until 14.00pm, phone to register your attendance.