Welcome to Go2Training

We provide a support service to GO2 Personnel and GO2 Drivers.

Our goal is to make sure our sister companies are able to supply certified, competent and trained staff to meet our clients’ needs.

But we also want to do the same for our clients and other business.

So we have expanded our services and now we can ensure that you and your staff can get certified, gain the right skills and training, ensuring that your company is up to date with legislation.

This is done in one of two ways:

  1. Open courses
    1. Check out our diary of events and see if there is a course that you a colleague or your employees would like to attend.
  2. In house training
    1. Do you have a group of staff that need the same certificate or training course?
    2. We can send our professional tutors to your business at a time convenient to you.

We offer a wide range of training and professional development courses.

Most of our open  courses are run at our own training / conference room here in Pennrhos Manor, Colwyn Bay.

Want to attend any of the following?

  • Driver CPC
    • All professional HGV drivers must do 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep your HGV licence valid.
  • Emergency First Aid at work
    • One day or three day courses are available
  • Food Safety Level 1, 2 and 3
    • It is important that as a food business owner or manager, you have had suitable training in food safety and hygiene.
    • We understand that every food business is unique, so we can tailor courses to suit you and your team.
  • Personal Licence holders
    • You or a member of your staff must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises.
    • Our trainer can help you through the license application process during the course.

If any of the above works for you then get in touch, it doesn’t cost anything to make an enquiry.