We are looking to recruit a number of experienced honest, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy cleaners to work in the Pwllheli area and to be part of our ever-growing friendly team.
This role is 12/16 hours per week, FREE TRAVEL WILL BE PROVIDED TO AND FROM WORK, EACH DAY.
The working hours are 10am – 4pm on Monday and Friday.
The hourly rate of pay is £8.21 per hour with a bonus payable in a lump sum after the succesful completion of 12 weeks employment equivalent to an extra £1.00 per hour for all the hours worked thus equating to £9.21 per hour.
3 days training will be required, upon completion, you will be introduced to some fantastic company benefits.
- Ensure all Holiday Homes have appropriate linen and all beds are made prior to guests arriving.
- Ensure all accommodation is ready by the required time on arrival dates.
- Assist in the checking of accommodation to ensure standards are exceeded before keys are given to the holiday sales customers.
- Report any items that are damaged, broken or needing repair to the Accommodation Team Leader or Accommodation Manager.
- Ensure all accommodation has correct inventory levels in accorded with stated requirements.
- Assist in the deep cleaning of accommodation out of season to ensure standards are improved before opening.
What can we offer:
Weekly wages on PAYE, weekly payslip,
Be able to provide a reference if required.
Good communication skills ideally with a pleasant outgoing personality.
All candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Don’t delay, forward your CV today and you could be one of the newest members of the GO2 Personnel team.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £8.00 to £9.21 /hour