GO2 has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance engineer. This will suit someone who loves a good challenge and has a willingness to learn. Our prestigious client based in Wrexham is seeking an engineer with ideally manufacturing experience to join their dynamic team, due to a period of growth multiple positions have now come available, this really is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensure planned preventative maintenance is carried out in accordance with schedules
• Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively and accurately
• Ensure all parts are booked out correctly and recorded as necessary
• Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place
• Attend and contribute to shift change over meetings
• Work closely with production to achieve production targets
• To carry out various tasks to include but are not exclusive to; plant startup, equipment performance monitoring, plant shut down
• To be involved in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance factory performance.
• To be aware of, understand and adhere to environmental procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
• Industry recognised electrical qualification – HNC or equivalent
• Certified to NICIEC 17th Edition
• Be able to fault find in both electrical and mechanical
• Diagnose faults using complex circuit drawings
The working hours for this role are on average 44 hours per week, working on a shift pattern.
The salary can be flexible for the right candidate.
If you think this role is for you, please apply now or give us a call on 01492 588 888.