HGV CLASS 1 POULTRY DRIVERS – WREXHAM & WHITCHURCH
We require a number of additional HGV Class 1 drivers to drive a modern fleet of articulated poultry collection vehicles and fridge vehicles working out of two locations being Wrexham and Whitchurch.
- Long term contracts, ongoing work.
- Must be willing to work in rota with varying start times from circa midnight through to 07.00am in the morning.
- Live welfare qualification will be provided.
- No direct interaction with the poultry at all.
- Only honest, reliable and trustworthy drivers need apply.
No previously banned drivers.
No more than 6 points on licence.
Must be able to provide a recent reference.
Immediate starts available following successful interview at our offices here in Colwyn Bay.
01492 588 888.